Today I've Cooked Ratatouille!!! And all my Fan & Neighbor Love it! Here is How I've Cooked it. I also believe Any One Can Cook.
What you need to Cook it
- 1 aubergine - slice
- 1 Medium chopped onion
- 1 Large sliced courgette
- 1x 400g (14 oz) tin tomatoes
- 50g (2 oz) whole green beans
- 1 clove garlic - crushed
- 1/2 red pepper deseeded and sliced
- 1/2 green pepper deseeded and sliced
How to cook it1. Layer the vegetables in a large casserole dish. Pour over the tinned tomatoes. Add the garlic clove. Cover the dish with microwave plastic warp.
2. Cook for 12-14 minutes on MED-HIGH, until vegetables are tender.
Stand for 5 minutes before serving.