Search Your Project Here Please

English Model Question For JSC

SET "A"  
1.Article - Advance learner ar  Model Question - 29 a) an b) the c) X d)a e) a f) an
2.Preposition – Advance learner ar Model Question - 45 a) of b)in c)with d)around e)to f)with
3.Narration – Nobodut ar Model Question 7 Page No : 172 The mother asked the girl why she (daughter) had not gone to school the previous day. Addressing as mum the girl replied that she had
been ill. The mother again asked her how she was that day. The girl replied that she was well and forbade her to worry for her (daughter).
4.Punctuation / Rewrite – Advance Learner ar Model Question - 42 My friend said to me,"why are you sitting alone here ? I have been looking for you. Let us go for a walk in the open field." "Leave me alone",Said I.
5. Table– Advance learners ar Model Question - 6 1.Socrates wife used to lose her temper on the slightest excuse. 2.She always tried to irritate Socrates. 3.One day the woman became more furious than ever. 4.She began to insult him.
6.suffix or prefix:- Before 1971 Bangladesh was not (a) dependent. it earned (b) dependence in 1971. we remember the (c) freed (d) fight for their love of freedom for the country. Their contribution to the country is (e) measurable. they have become (f)mortal. they will remain (g) forgettable. we remember them (h)respect. Answer: A)independent B)independence C)freedom D)fighters E)immeasurable F)immortal G)unforgeable H)respectfully

Composition My Hobby
Hobby means one's favorite occupation but not one's main business. It may not bring him money but it gives him joy and pleasure. Every man must have a hobby for a sound mind and sound health. A man can not enjoy his leisure without a hobby. So it is necessary to enjoy life. I am a student. I have a hobby. It is gardening. It gives me much pleasure. I have a garden in front of my reading room. Whenever I get time, I work in it. I loose soil with the spade and weed out the grass. I water the plants regularly. I also put a fence around my garden to protect the cattle or naughty children's entry into my garden. In the morning my heart leaps up with joy to see various flowers. The garden also looks very charming. It has improved my body and mind. The beauty and sweet smell of different flowers make me jolly. When my friends come to my home I take them into my garden and show them various flowers. They become very glad to see my garden and thank me. I also grow various kinds of vegetables in one corner of my garden. My mother becomes very happy to have the vegetables. She prepares delicious dishes and serves to our family .This also gives me much pleasure. Thus my hobby is a great source of joy and pleasure. It relives me from my routine bound work. It helps me forget sorrows and sufferings. It makes my body strong and mind jolly.
Note : 259 words 1351 characters Ase ai composition a .
Application – Transfer certificate 

SET "B"
1.Article

2.Preposition- Kabir is a day labor. He gets A) __ early _ _ the morning. he has rice soaked C) __ water and green chilli D)__ breakfast. d) __ a  spade and a basket,he goes e) ___ f) __ work. He sits g) __ the market place and waits h) __ be hired . Usually he gets hired I) __ building sites. His work includes filling earth carrying bricks,sands e.t.c. He has j)__ work K)__ 9 am l)__ 5 pm . M) __ his way home he buys rice,vegetables and other items N) __ daily uses.
Answer : a)up b)in c)in) d)for e)with f)out g)for h)in i)to g)on K)to L)form M)on N)of

3.Narration - The man respectfully asked the manager if he might go in. The manager replied in
the affirmative and told him to go in. He (Manager) also asked him what he wanted. The man replied that he wanted to open a bank account in his (Manager) bank.
4.Punctuation mark - Last Week I visited Cox's Bazar beach. It is the longest sea beach in the world. I along with my friends went to visit Cox's bazar. We were amazed to see such a long beach. The scenery of the beach was very charming. It takes a different look at night. We play football in the beach. We had a great fun there.
5.Table – Advance learner ar Model Question – 24 1.Sheik h Sadie was a great Persian poet. 2.He was simple in his way of life. 3.Once he was invited to the emperor's palace. 4.He set out for the Emperor's palace in ordinary dress.
6.Right From of Verb - One day a mouse went out to find something to __eat__. He ran ___carelessly ___ through some tall grass. He ___ran __into a fierce lion. The lion __caught __the mouse. He held him __tightly__and would not let him go.'Please, let me go, Mr. Lion', said the mouse. 'One day I __ will help__you'. The lion__laughed__ . 'How __could__ a little mouse help a big lion?', he thought.
'Very well', he said. 'I will let you go. But you __must walk__ more carefully'.
Ans: a) eat, b) carelessly, c) ran, d) caught, e) tightly, f) will help, g) laughed, h) could

Composition - News Paper
Ours is an age of modern science. Modern science has invented new ways and means for our comforts. News paper is a wonder of modern science. Newspaper is a
paper which carries news and views of  home and abroad to us. In the morning we wait eagerly for a newspaper. We can not have our breakfast without a newspaper of the day. We cannot do a single day without newspaper. It is a part and parcel in our day to day life. Newspaper was first published in England during the reign of Queen Elizabeth. The Indian Gazette which was the first newspaper in Indo- Bangladesh was published in 1774. The samachar Darpan is the first Bengali Newspaper. The Cristian missionaries of Samachar Darpan is the first Bengali Newspaper. Now days gone by. Man
has invented printing machine. Thousands of newspaper being printed daily all over the world. There are many kinds of newspaper. They are dailies,biweekl ies,weeklies,mo nthlies and even quarterlies. The dailies contain news and views about the daily affairs of the whole world.There are
some other papers which are known as periodicals and magazine . They contain literary articles. There are many English and Bengali dailies in our country, They are the ittefaq, The banglar Bani, The Inquilab, The Observer, The Bangladesh Times etc. Global distance has been removed. The
world has become smaller. One part of the world has been linked up with another through newspaper.
Newspaper is of great use of us. We get all sorts of information in the newspaper. We know through them what is going on the world around us. They give us news about politics,econom ics,culture,Lit erature,games and sports of the whole world. Newspaper are very useful to us. Without a newspaper we can not even think of our own life. Note : 301 words 1746 characters ai composition a ase
Application – Debating Club Avoiding Risk for Application – Full/half free
Student Ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...